GTPRO Power Sander 600w
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Power – 600W; Variable Speed 600 – 1500 rpm
- Motor on the Head – lasts longer than flexible shaft-drive systems
- Flexible Head – Pivoting head motion gets you from floor to ceiling
- Variable Speed & Suction – the suction mode reduce fatigue by supporting the weight of the machine when working at heights
- Folds in Half – the machine folds in half, neatly fitting away in the storage case
- Heavy Duty Carry Case – storage is made easier with the carry case, which prevents transport damage and losing parts
- Hose Protection Stand – the stand prevents unnecessary kinking of the hose when replacing sanding pads
- Hose & Cord Clips – the clips hold the suction hose and the power lead together when moving the units around the worksite
- Superior Dust Extraction – with the use of the GTPRO Sanding Pads
COMMON QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q: Is the GTPRO Power Sander as good as the other brands on the market?
A: The GTPRO Sander is a superior machine when comparing to sanders with the motor located on the handle. With the added features of this model, including the sander being able to fold in half and pack away in the heavy duty storage case minimising undue damage, it offers loads of benefits for the user.
Q: What does the Suction function advantage have?
A: The suction function is adjustable and assists the user when working at heights or for long periods of time, as it sucks to the surface reducing the weight of the machine when sanding, thus minimising fatigue for the user.
Q: Will the GTPRO Sander fit other Dust Extractor brands?
A: Yes, there are connectors within the GTPRO Sander unit that will assist fitting to multiple brands of Dust Extractors either from hose to hose or from hose to dust extractor machine.