8g EZ-Bit Countersink Tool
- EZ-Bit Countersink tool is adjustable to suit your specific fastener, timber species or custom application.
- Pilot hole to suit 10G screws.
- Piloting prevents decking timber splitting.
- Adjustable, free spinning, non-marking collar.
- Replaceable HSS pilot drill.
- Heavy duty hex shank ensures maximum torque transfer & eliminates chuck slip.
With the EZ-Bit, pre-drilling and countersinking can be carried in one EZ step.
The EZ-Bit has drill bits with special fluting, that cuts through timber 2x faster than standard wood drill bits.
Reduces mushrooming (the formation of small mounds of waste material near the screw hole surface).
Ideal for deck builders working with composites.
Handy for general timber, piloting and countersinking.
The bits are replaceable should you break any.
(1 extra drill bit + Hex supplied)
EZ-Bit Pack also available in:
10g & 14g
All images are for illustration only. If in doubt please ask before purchasing.